5.18.2010

My Fairytale

It was on a Saturday evening,
When the moon was so bright and stunning.
We were on a green, grassy field,
We had a connection only the two of us could build.

Nature's silence produced a kind of music,
Only you and I could hear and say it's fantastic.
You asked me if we could dance,
And I said, “I won't miss the chance.”

We held each others hands so tight,
And we danced all night.
Then heaven's tears of joy started to fall from the skies
But we didn't stopped dancing and you looked me straight to my eyes.

In your shoulders, my head you laid,
I could still remember all the things that you said.
That all the gods of the world would surely be astonished by my beauty,
That you love me and you want me to be your baby.

I said yes and I love you too,
And so we started calling each other boo.
But then everything changed the way it seemed,
That's the time I woke up and realized it was all just a dream.#

No comments:

Post a Comment